Preventative Dental Care in Bismarck, ND
Take better care of your teeth and gums with preventative dental care at Bright Dental Studio in Bismarck, North Dakota. Our professional staff can spot small problems before they become large, costly problems when you get regular dental checkups. Preventative dentistry is one way to keep you smiling happily all through your year.
What is Preventative Dentistry?
Preventative dentistry is dental care that helps you retain good oral health. It is a combination of both regular dental check-ups and good home habits, like brushing and flossing. Everyone needs preventative dental services. We recommend scheduling a check-up once every six months, however some people may need to be seen more frequently. Children are encouraged to be seen as soon as teeth start erupting. Your trips to the dentist for regular preventative dental care are essential because some dental problems are not noticeable at first. When you come in for a checkup, we look carefully at every area of your mouth. If we find an area of concern, we will come up with a plan to get it taken care of that works best for you.
Preventative Dental Services at Bright Dental Studio
At our dental studio in Bismarck, North Dakota, our preventative dental services include:
- Professional teeth cleaning: Plaque and tartar are removed using dental instruments as well as the cavitron. We also polish and floss your teeth.
- Digital diagnostic radiographs (x-rays): These are taken yearly as recommended by the American Dental Association to help detect issues that cannot be seen with just an oral evaluation.
- Fluoride treatment: Fluoride helps strengthen the enamel on your teeth and prevent cavities.
- Dental Examination: Dr. Crystal will do an oral examination and cancer screening.
- Oral hygiene instruction: Preventative dental care guidelines are given for improving your oral hygiene routine at home.
Creating Healthy Smiles is Where We Shine
There’s nothing we love more than providing beautiful, lasting results.
Preventive Dentistry at Home
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss your teeth regularly.
- Be careful when eating hard foods and hard candy. Don’t bite on non-food items, such as pens.
- Avoid using tobacco products.
Preventive Dental Care Cost
If you have dental insurance, it may cover some or all of your preventative dental services. Even if you don’t have insurance, the cost of regularly scheduled dental checkups will likely be less than the cost of fixing a large dental problem.
Is It Time for Your Next Dental Appointment?
Bright Dental Studio in Bismarck, North Dakota, offers high-quality dental care for all ages. We stay on top of advanced dental technology, so we can provide you with comprehensive dental services and make you more comfortable during each visit. Our dental staff is experienced and compassionate. We want you to have a healthy mouth, and we will do everything we can to prevent dental problems.
Contact us to schedule your next appointment.