Emergency Dental in Bismarck, North Dakota
Emergency Dental Care
When a dental emergency happens, you can count on the professionals at Bright Dental Studio to take care of you. Dental emergencies can range from broken teeth to extreme toothaches. Some dental emergencies, if left too long, can lead to much more serious problems. We do not take these situations lightly. Call our Bismarck, North Dakota office any time, day or night, to schedule an emergency dental appointment.
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
Dental problems that are considered an emergency include:
- One or more of your teeth have been knocked out due to an accident or injury.
- You have an extreme toothache.
- An injury has caused damage to your gums.
- One or more of your teeth are severely cracked or broken.
- Your tooth is abscessed, which means there is a serious infection in or around it.
- You have a toothache accompanied by a fever or swelling.
If you are experiencing one of these issues, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We will try our best to get you an urgent dental care appointment right away. We know that the sooner your problem is fixed, the faster you will find relief.
Creating Healthy Smiles is Where We Shine
There’s nothing we love more than providing beautiful, lasting results.
Preventing Dental Emergencies
You can’t prevent every dental emergency, but we have some tips to help keep your teeth protected:
- Wear a mouthguard when you play contact sports.
- Avoid chewing hard foods, such as ice and hard candy.
- Don’t chew on pens, pencils, or other hard objects.
- Practice good dental hygiene habits at home.
- Schedule and keep your regular dental exam and cleaning every six months.
Managing Pain Caused by a Dental Emergency
If you have any tooth pain due to a dental emergency, try any of the following for relief:
- Take over-the-counter pain medication, such as Ibuprofen and Tylenol.
- Try rinsing your mouth with warm salt water to kill bacteria and relieve gum inflammation.
- Apply a topical pain reliever, such as Orajel, to the sensitive spot on your tooth.
- Wrap an ice pack in a towel and press to your face to help reduce pain and swelling.
Call Bright Dental Studio to Receive Emergency Dental Care in Bismarck, ND
If you have a dental emergency outside our normal office hours, we still encourage you to call us. Your dental emergency is important to us, and we will do what we can to get you immediate care.
Why Choose Bright Dental Studio?
At Bright Dental Studio, our team strives to give you exceptional, high-quality dental care with a gentle and compassionate approach. Dr. Crystal, a cosmetic and family dentist, has been serving Bismarck, Mandan, and surrounding communities since 2009 and would be honored to partner with you for a lifetime of healthy smiles. Contact us to learn more and get started with a procedure that best suits your oral needs.
Contact us today to schedule your next appointment!